Friday, August 7, 2009

Vehicle Sign

STOP: Does anyone of you know if it is an RTO directive to write "STOP" at the back of every vehicle? Or it is just that someone started it and all other followed which in turn became an unwritten rule? If only 'STOP" is not there, the car running before you looks like if it is missing something; something like a married woman without the sindoor. When we bought a new car, the first thing my father did was to go to "Car Shringar" and buy a "STOP" sticker. Did he really need that?

N/P: Will an RTO hawaaldaar stop a truck if N/P (encircled) is not written on it? Does this sign has any relevance whether a hawaaldar will stop you or not?

Use dipper at night: I have never understood this (it definitely may be my fault!!). Can anyone explain me if we are requested to use dipper at night, which part of the day should we use upper??? Are we expected to use upper in the daytime?

Keep safe distance: Who is so idiot that he will keep 'unsafe distance' with a lorry running in front of him? Why do we need to instruct our follower to keep safe distance is something out of my narrow mind… Isn’t it the follower who is much worried about the distance?

"Jagah milne par hi side diya jayega": Who is asking you to give side when there is no space? We have never expected you to give side in a narrow lane. Being on driving seat, we also understand your problems that you can not give us side when you don't have jagah.

Mera Bharat Mahan: I love truckwalas who write this on their vehicles. This is how we should show our patriotism. No other community in our country displays such a great affection for our motherland. Good going dear truckwalas.

Buri nazar wale tera munh kaala: I have never applied my buri nazar on any truck running on the road. And I think no other normal human being does so. So in my view this line is redundant in a truck. But I like this famous dialogue from my favorite actor Mr. Bachchan.

There ends by blog. Fir Milenge.

No comments: